The term 'Betpoint Group' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sonor Level 1, 66 Cathedral Street, Sliema, SLM2022, Malta.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
On the 25 May 2018 changes came into effect across the European Union regarding General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Betpoint Group are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website users; this statement sets out how we will treat your personal information.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries about these practices, please contact us at DPO@betpointgroup.com
Information We Collect from You
When you send us an e-mail or ask us to respond to you by e-mail, we learn your e-mail address and the information that you have included in the email form shown on our website.
We consider information that may be used to identify an individual to be “Personal Information”. This includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, telephone number and any other information you may provide during the correspondence.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
Using your Personal Information
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information to us.
However, certain Personal Information is essential for the provision and quality of the services we offer to you (for example, enabling you to receive the demo on the Website) so we cannot provide you with certain services if you choose to withhold requested information.
We record the statistical information on the number of visitors to our website but no information about you is kept or used. We only retain information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil your request.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Betpoint Group and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of Betpoint Group. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Betpoint Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Betpoint Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
We have a wide range of partners, selected for the quality, track record and performance of their products.
The website contains links to other websites including but not limited to, third party payment providers, content providers and other providers. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites as such we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will only use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting with your explicit consent. Betpoint Group will never send you unsolicited marketing material.
This website and its content is copyright of Betpoint Group- © Betpoint Group 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud or any other illegal activities)